Properties in 20143
Refresh This Search
$500,000 : 3703 Sanders Ln, Catharpin 20143
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,691 sq. ft.
Lot size: 108,900 sq. ft.
Year built: 1978
Days on Market: 4
$529,900 : 12884 Thornton Dr, Catharpin 20143
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,542 sq. ft.
Lot size: 79,998 sq. ft.
Year built: 1991
Days on Market: 10
$549,950 : 4507 Sanders Ln, Catharpin 20143
4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,306 sq. ft.
Lot size: 130,680 sq. ft.
Year built: 1971
Days on Market: 73
$837,900 : 13012 Thornton Dr, Catharpin 20143
5 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 5,445 sq. ft.
Lot size: 322,549 sq. ft.
Year built: 2002
Days on Market: 83
$799,000 : 3870 Avonlea Way, Catharpin 20143
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,085 sq. ft.
Lot size: 435,665 sq. ft.
Year built: 2005
Days on Market: 232
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria