Julie Nesbitt is one of the cornerstones of Nesbitt Realty. She is an ABR who has served buyers in some of Alexandria’s most exclusive neighborhoods. She is a top producing agent who has listed and sold property in Northern Virginia. Her clients count on her because of her relentless attention to detail, work ethic and integrity. Julie has lived in Northern Virginia for more than 25 years, but she was raised in Monterey California.
Julie’s father was a veteran of the Korean War and Vietnam War veteran who retired from the US Army in Fort Ord California. Among other things, Julie’s father taught to love the art of cooking and the science of baking. In addition to culinary arts, Julie enjoys reading, watching movies and everything real estate. Prior to becoming a real estate agent, Julie worked as mortgage broker so she uses that experience to help her clients.
In addition to helping folks buy, sell and rent property in Northern Virginia, Julie is the primary administrator of the property management services performed by Nesbitt Realty and Condo Alexandria. Prior to working in real estate Julie was a technology consultant who contracted at the Department of Housing and Urban Development. She was educated both by Old Dominion University.
- Save Thousands On Your Purchase At Midtown Alexandria Station
- Inlet Cove is near Fort Belvoir and Potomac Mills
- Renting Unsold Property May Be a Good Move
- Blizzard photos of Real Estate in Bucknell Manor, Belle View, and Belle Haven
- Walmart and Costco shopping during 2016 blizzard
- What types of homes are people buying?
- Nesbitt Family Thanksgiving 2013 Video