In Rappahannock County, real estate agents are individuals who are licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia to sell real estate.
- All real estate agents must work under a real estate broker who manages and oversees the agent’s work.
- A broker has a greater educational requirement and experience requirement than an agent.
Will Nesbitt is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty.
- Was born in Fairfax VA;
- Grew up in the Shenandoah Valley;
- Was a Russian Linguist/ Signal Intelligence Analyst in the US Army;
- Was an on-air personality at WAPP;
- Nationally published writer and author of Battlestorm game system;
- Was a lead-developer of a dotcom that was sold to a publicly traded company;
- Licensed broker in Virginia and Maryland.
Nesbitt Realty's Listing Agents are different because they have immediate access to the principal broker.
In a billion dollar corporate brokerage, the listing agent might never have access to the principal broker.
There are usually two agents in every transaction:
- Listing Agent — The listing agents provide representation for the home sellers (and landlords).
- Selling Agent — A “selling agent” represents the buyer’s (or renter's) interests.
About Listing Agents in Rappahannock County
- All licensed agents use the same Multiple Listing Service to list real estate for sale.
- The listing agent puts best interests of client above interests of all parties—including the agent’s own interests.
- Client relies on a listing agent to represent him or her and puts confidence and faith in the agent.
- There is no charge to the buyer for our agent’s services.
Seller's Tips & Tools
a good archive for property owners that are considering selling real estate in Rappahannock County
- Agents of Nesbitt Realty
- Awards, recognitions and affiliations
- Can I trust Zillow?
- Get a free price analysis!
- Guide to Rappahannock County
- How does Nesbitt Realty market real estate in Rappahannock County?
- Selling Tips and Resources
- We'll Match or Beat Any Commission Structure in Rappahannock County.
- What is a listing agent?
- What's involved in the Sales Process?
- What's the difference between an agent and a broker?
- Where do we work?
- Why choose Nesbitt Realty?
Read more on how we stack up to the competition
We help sellers in Rappahannock County & surrounds
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
Is it time to sell?
Call (703)765-0300 to talk with an agent.
Premium Properties Recently Sold in Rappahannock County
West Vienna Woods
On Site: 229 Days
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
See more in Focus
Typical Homes that Recently Sold in Rappahannock County
Lorton Station South
On Site: 26 Days
Listing courtesy of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
On Site: 34 Days
Listing courtesy of McEnearney Associates, Inc.
See more in Focus
Recently Sold At the Less Expensive End of Today's Listings in Rappahannock County
Bolling Brook Towers
On Site: 228 Days
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Capital Properties