In Fairfax County, real estate agents are individuals who are licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia to sell real estate.
- All real estate agents must work under a real estate broker who manages and oversees the agent’s work.
- A broker has a greater educational requirement and experience requirement than an agent.
Will Nesbitt is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty.
- Was born in Fairfax VA;
- Grew up in the Shenandoah Valley;
- Was a Russian Linguist/ Signal Intelligence Analyst in the US Army;
- Was an on-air personality at WAPP;
- Nationally published writer and author of Battlestorm game system;
- Was a lead-developer of a dotcom that was sold to a publicly traded company;
- Licensed broker in Virginia and Maryland.
Nesbitt Realty's Listing Agents are different because they have immediate access to the principal broker.
In a billion dollar corporate brokerage, the listing agent might never have access to the principal broker.
There are usually two agents in every transaction:
- Listing Agent — The listing agents provide representation for the home sellers (and landlords).
- Selling Agent — A “selling agent” represents the buyer’s (or renter's) interests.
About Listing Agents in Fairfax County
- All licensed agents use the same Multiple Listing Service to market real estate for sale.
- The listing agent puts best interests of client above interests of all parties—including the agent’s own interests.
- Client relies on a listing agent to represent him or her and puts confidence and faith in the agent.
- There is no charge to the buyer for our agent’s services.
Seller's Tips & Tools
a handy reference for home owners that are considering selling real estate in Fairfax County
- Agents of Nesbitt Realty
- Awards, recognitions and affiliations
- Can I trust Zillow?
- Get a free price analysis!
- Guide to Fairfax County
- How does Nesbitt Realty market real estate in Fairfax County?
- Selling Tips and Resources
- We'll Match or Beat Any Commission Structure in Fairfax County.
- What is a listing agent?
- What's involved in the Sales Process?
- What's the difference between an agent and a broker?
- Where do we work?
- Why choose Nesbitt Realty?
We help sellers in Fairfax County & surrounds
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.
Is it time to sell?
Call (703)765-0300 to talk with an agent.
The Pricier Side of What Has Recently Sold in Fairfax County
See more in Focus
Recently Sold In the Middle of the Market in Fairfax County
See more in Focus