In Alexandria, real estate agents are individuals who are licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia to sell real estate.
- All real estate agents must work under a real estate broker who manages and oversees the agent’s work.
- A broker has a greater educational requirement and experience requirement than an agent.
Will Nesbitt is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty.
- Was born in Fairfax VA;
- Grew up in the Shenandoah Valley;
- Was a Russian Linguist/ Signal Intelligence Analyst in the US Army;
- Was an on-air personality at WAPP;
- Nationally published writer and author of Battlestorm game system;
- Was a lead-developer of a dotcom that was sold to a publicly traded company;
- Licensed broker in Virginia and Maryland.
Nesbitt Realty's Listing Agents are different because they have immediate access to the principal broker.
In a billion dollar corporate brokerage, the listing agent might never have access to the principal broker.
There are usually two agents in every transaction:
- Listing Agent — The listing agents provide representation for the home sellers (and landlords).
- Selling Agent — A “selling agent” represents the buyer’s (or renter's) interests.
About Listing Agents in Alexandria
- All licensed agents use the same Multiple Listing Service to market real estate for sale.
- The listing agent puts best interests of client above interests of all parties—including the agent’s own interests.
- Client relies on a listing agent to represent him or her and puts confidence and faith in the agent.
- There is no charge to the buyer for our agent’s services.
Seller's Tips & Tools
a good reference for property owners that are looking at selling real estate in Alexandria
- Agents of Nesbitt Realty
- Awards, recognitions and affiliations
- Can I trust Zillow?
- Get a free price analysis!
- Guide to Alexandria
- How does Nesbitt Realty market real estate in Alexandria?
- Selling Tips and Resources
- We'll Match or Beat Any Commission Structure in Alexandria.
- What is a listing agent?
- What's involved in the Sales Process?
- What's the difference between an agent and a broker?
- Where do we work?
- Why choose Nesbitt Realty?
Read more on how we stack up to the competition
We help sellers in Alexandria & surrounds
Whenever you need us, just call. Our real estate representatives adore assisting clients in fulfilling their real estate objectives!
The Pricier Side of What Has Recently Sold in Alexandria
West Vienna Woods
On Site: 229 Days
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
See more in Focus
Recently Sold In the Middle of the Market in Alexandria
Lorton Station South
On Site: 26 Days
Listing courtesy of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
On Site: 34 Days
Listing courtesy of McEnearney Associates, Inc.
See more in Focus
Recently Sold From The Less Expensive Segment of the Market in Alexandria
Bolling Brook Towers
On Site: 228 Days
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Capital Properties