In Frederick County, real estate agents are individuals who are licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia to sell real estate.
- All real estate agents must work under a real estate broker who manages and oversees the agent’s work.
- A broker has a greater educational requirement and experience requirement than an agent.
Will Nesbitt is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty.
- Was born in Fairfax VA;
- Grew up in the Shenandoah Valley;
- Was a Russian Linguist/ Signal Intelligence Analyst in the US Army;
- Was an on-air personality at WAPP;
- Nationally published writer and author of Battlestorm game system;
- Was a lead-developer of a dotcom that was sold to a publicly traded company;
- Licensed broker in Virginia and Maryland.
Nesbitt Realty's Listing Agents are different because they have immediate access to the principal broker.
In a billion dollar corporate brokerage, the listing agent might never have access to the principal broker.
There are usually two agents in every transaction:
- Listing Agent — The listing agents provide representation for the home sellers (and landlords).
- Selling Agent — A “selling agent” represents the buyer’s (or renter's) interests.
About Listing Agents in Frederick County
- All licensed agents use the same Multiple Listing Service to list properties for sale.
- The listing agent puts best interests of client above interests of all parties—including the agent’s own interests.
- Client relies on a listing agent to represent him or her and puts confidence and faith in the agent.
- There is no charge to the buyer for our agent’s services.
Seller's Tips & Tools
a handy archive for home owners that are looking at selling real estate in Frederick County
- Agents of Nesbitt Realty
- Awards, recognitions and affiliations
- Can I trust Zillow?
- Get a free price analysis!
- Guide to Frederick County
- How does Nesbitt Realty market real estate in Frederick County?
- Selling Tips and Resources
- We'll Match or Beat Any Commission Structure in Frederick County.
- What is a listing agent?
- What's involved in the Sales Process?
- What's the difference between an agent and a broker?
- Where do we work?
- Why choose Nesbitt Realty?
We help sellers in Frederick County & surrounds
To speak with a real estate professional who is concerned about your requirements, call us at (703) 765-0300.
Premium Properties Recently Sold in Frederick County
See more in Focus
Typical Homes that Recently Sold in Frederick County
See more in Focus