Your agent and our staff will work hard to manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
To make sure you close on time and with no surprises we will
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions;
- Arrange for the home inspections and appraisals;
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time;
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title;
- Order the association documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings;
- Assist with all disclosures, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures.
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.