Commuters and local businesses located close to the Metro are now rejoicing the reopening of six (6) Metro Stations after a summer long shutdown due to construction. Continue reading
Founders’s Walk is located near the Van Dorn Metro just outside the Beltway.
There are a couple of things that residential units in this community are known for. For one thing, the garden-style condominiums in this peaceful neighborhood have units that are considerably larger than typical condo units of the same price. The well-lit units, with its generous amount of windows, also allow for upgrades like fireplaces and hardwood floors in the dining area on top of the typical features expected from condominium units.
Featured condo for sale
Compare Founders Walk to
If you have any questions about condo documents, insurance or maintenance, please contact the office below:
Pavilion on the Park Condominiums
5340 Holmes Run Pkwy., #104
Alexandria, VA, 22304
If you’d like to buy a condo, call us at Condo Alexandria.
If you have a friend who is looking for easy metro access, a 3 bedroom home and only wants to spend about $300k to $350k it will be tough. But here are my best suggestions:
- Many homes at Amberleigh are within walking distance of the Springfield Franconia Metro. Kingstowne and Manchester Lakes might work too.
- The Huntington Metro is also an option at with homes at Bucknell Manor and the Fort Hunt area. This is a traditional 1950’s neighborhood with lots of trees and good schools. Huntington Metro has 4500 parking spaces, so it’s a great metro to live close to because you can park and ride.
- I also like parts of Franconia near Van Dorn but there is no parking at the Van Dorn Metro. Springfield and Burke are quite suburban but there is parking at the Franconia Springfield Metro.
- I doubt you can find anything in Alexandria or Arlington that comes close to fitting in your budget. It’s possible to find home not far from the Vienna Metro. If you head further out towards Centreville and Oakton you can might find a home that suits you and you can drive to park at the Vienna Metro.
- Lastly, I’ve built a page that focuses on homes that are near the metro. You might want to look this over.
The building’s unique curved shaped offers intriguing vistas and not just from the oversized curved balconies that each unit enjoys. The Olympus is located in the West End of Alexandria between I-495 and I-395 near Landmark Mall. The Sentinel of Landmark is across the street, but there are many condominiums in this area, including
- Alexandria Knolls
- Canterbury Square
- Cameron Station
- Duke Garden
- Edsall Bluff
- EOS-21 (Twenty One)
- Exchange at Van Dorn
- the Fountains
- the Greenhouse
- Olympus at Landmark
- Palazzo at Center Park
- Pointe at Park Center
- Saxony Square
- Seminary Hill
- Seminary Walk
- Templeton of Alexandria
- Van Dorn Metro
- Watergate at Landmark