Runnymeade townhome community is located 1 mile from the Capital Beltway and just off of South Van Dorn Street in Alexandria.
- Runnymeade townhouses have an Alexandria address and the community is close to West End Alexandria, but Runnymeade is actually in Fairfax County. Continue reading
Bush Hill Woods is a neighborhood within Rose Hill between Franconia Road and the I-495 Beltway in Fairfax County.
- Bush Hill Woods offer medium-sized (three or four bedrooms) to large (four, five or more bedroom) single-family homes and townhomes. Continue reading
- Chancery of Kingstowne is a community of garden-style condos in Franconia in Fairfax County.
- Chancery of Kingstowne is made up of 170 condos in 13 buildings built in the late 90s. Continue reading
- McLean Hamlet is a beautiful, well-established neighborhood located just north of the intersection of the Dulles Toll Road and I-495.
- McLean Hamlet is bounded by Lewinsville Road to the north, the Capital Beltway (Interstate 495) to the east, the Dulles Toll Road (Route 267) to the south, and Spring Hill Road to the west.
Langley Farms is a neighborhood of single-family homes located in Mclean, Virginia.
- Langley Farms is located just 2 stop-lights to DC and a short distance to downtown McLean, Tysons Corner, and the rest of the DC metro area. Continue reading
Birchwood is an older community in northern Fairfax County on the southern side of Mclean near Kirby Road. Continue reading
Clearview Manor is a neighborhood in McLean located south of Dolley Madison Boulevard near its intersection with the George Washington Parkway.
- Clearview Manor has a population of 4,519 and occupies approximately 0.74 square miles. Continue reading
- Franklin Park is a neighborhood of single-family homes located in McLean, Virginia.
- The Franklin Park area is bordered by Kirby Road to the north, Old Dominion Drive and its side streets to the east, the Arlington County-Fairfax County line to the south, and Powhatan Street to the west. Continue reading
Chesterbrook Gardens is a community of fine single-family homes located in Mclean VA between Kent Gardens Park and Kirby Road. Continue reading
- Broyhills McLean is located only 10 miles from Washington, DC with convenient access to I-66 and I-495 . and the Dulles Toll Road.
- This community was built in the late 1950s and was completed before the early 1960s. Continue reading