How Much Is A 3-bedroom Colonial-style Interior Unit Townhouse In Alexandria, Virginia?
If you’re interested in learning more about residences similar to 3757 Mark Dr in Alexandria, Virginia, you’ve come to the right place.
The City of Alexandria Details
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 101 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,544 sqft. But, 3757 Mark Dr has 1,024 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $591
. On the other hand, 3757 Mark Dr is $582 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $4,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 42 years. 3757 Mark Dr is 80 years old.
Furthermore, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/07/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the City of Alexandria about homes like 3757 Mark Dr.
What follows are some 4-bedroom homes for home buyers hunting 4 bedroom homes around a Metro Station.
Take a look at 6258 15th Pl N Arlington VA at Sycamore Gardens.
3 Bedroom in Alexandria For $585,000
Should you make an offer purchase 696 N Armistead St? Possibly. To answer that with confidence, Julie Nesbitt has to know the answer to a number of questions.
Do you need 3 full baths and 1 half baths? Are you looking for a $585,000 dwelling in 22312 in Alexandria?
Can you afford $585,000? Is it actually worth $614,250 or $555,750? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,191 on this new home? Indeed, purchasing a property in the Alexandria area and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the the City of Alexandria community.
8586 Enochs Dr, Lorton VA 22079 :: 4 BR // 3 BA // 1 HB // $2,850
Here are a couple of choices for home buyers contemplating newer residences near Braddock Road Metro Stop in 22301 in Alexandria at Potomac Yards.
The featured listing is a 4 bedroom interior unit townhouse at Potomac Yards in The City of Alexandria.
Shopping for a home with a garage in Fairfax County? Will Nesbitt comprehends real estate in Oakton.