If you need more details, Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. can show you exactly what $1,300,000 can buy you in 22301 today. If you are chasing an amazing 3 bedroom detached home for approximately $1,300,000, your selections might be limited right now. 109 W Masonic View Ave might be the best selection for you, but we have a few more suggestions below. Continue reading
I specialize in helping purchasers discover super luxury condos advertised for sale beside a Metro at Waterford House. The first on the line-up is a $1,299,900 3-bedroom 3-baths residence at Waterford House in 22202 in Arlington. Continue reading
Striking 3-bedroom End Unit Townhouse /// Alexandria VA 22314Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the The City of Alexandria area? Will Nesbitt can help you with a property like 420 N Pitt St, but these facts might prove useful as well.
Real Estate Reasons About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 420 N Pitt St is 31 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $577 . In contrast, 420 N Pitt St is $654 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 59 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,379 sqft. On the other hand, 420 N Pitt St has 1,950 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
What Quality Of Residence Can I Purchase In Great Falls For $1,200,000?Well ... is 815 Nethercliffe the most compatible place for you? Possibly. To answer that with confidence, Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. has to know the answer to a number of questions. Are you shopping for a Traditional home in 22066 in Fairfax County? Can you afford $1,200,000? Is it actually worth $1,225,000 or $1,175,000? Do you need 5 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $7,416 on this detached home purchase? To inspect this Traditional property, email a buyers agent not unlike Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA.. We is the ace on real estate in 22066. Continue reading
Are you considering a $1,235,000 3-bedroom home selling for contemplating investing $1,235,000 on real estate around a Metro Stop in Alexandria, Virginia at Printers Row, it's a good idea to check out 322 Third St.. Continue reading
There are few people who know more than I about large super luxury penthouses listed at Va. Square/George Mason Metro Station. This residence has 1,801 sqft and 3 bedrooms. Continue reading
I have lined up several millennial selections for purchasers pondering a property at Clarendon Station at Clarendon 1021. The featured listing is a 2 bedroom home at Clarendon 1021 in 22201 in Arlington County. Continue reading
Considering a detached home purchase in Dunn Loring? Stuart Nesbitt comprehends the Fairfax County real estate market. Continue reading
Phone Julie Nesbitt to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $1,250,000 can buy you in the 22101 Zip code. If you are thinking about purchasing an unique 4 bedroom property for about $1,250,000, your selections might be limited right now. 1509 McLean Corner Ln might be the best option for you, but we have a few more inputs below. Continue reading
Updated Listing At in Northern Virginia 22182 :: $1,250,0001342 Carpers Farm Way is located in the Vienna area of Northern Virginia. Here are a few facts for property hunters who are looking at this area to consider.
Fairfax County Bits of Information
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 61 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,352 sqft. On the other hand, 1342 Carpers Farm Way has 3,028 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $413 . But, 1342 Carpers Farm Way is $413 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 1342 Carpers Farm Way is 40 years old.