We can list your Alexandria property to help you achieve your real estate goals. We are a family business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your needs. Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling a property at Montebello.
Let us know if you're considering selling your property at Montebello. We'll be happy to provide you a market analysis at no cost. We want you to achieve your real estate goals as quickly as possible.
Why buy a home?
According to a new realtor.com® survey of more than 1,000 home shoppers, increasing rental costs are pushing more young adults toward homeownership, with 23 percent of buyers between the ages of 18 and 34 reporting rising rents as a trigger for their recent home purchase. “Although record-low inventory and high prices make this housing market unique, some classic features still top most shoppers’ wish lists,” says Danielle Hale, chief economist for realtor.com®. “At the same time, we found some clear differences in priorities. For instance, older buyers are concerned with privacy and being able to age comfortably, while millennials place more emphasis on family needs, stability, and personal expression.”
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
- “Despite Recent Sales Of Properties At Reston In 20194 In Fairfax County, My Place Hasn't Sold!”
- “Despite Recent Sales Of Listings At Grant Corner In 20110, My Home Hasn't Sold!”
- Detached Homes That Have Recently Sold At Kent Gardens — But Mine Hasn't? What's The Problem?
- Nesbitt Realty Sells Mid-Rise Condos At Oronoco
- Sellers Quickly Transform Property with Paint