We can list your Arlington property to help you achieve your real estate goals. We are a family business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your needs. Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling a property at Colonial Village.
Let us know if you're considering selling your property at Colonial Village. We'll be happy to provide you a market analysis at no cost. We want you to achieve your real estate goals as quickly as possible.
Marketing a Home for Sale
Marketing real estate involves several important steps. First, Nesbitt Realty orders professional quality photos of the property from both the exterior and the interior. We also take 3-D imagery and prepare a floor-plan. Nesbitt Realty will create a virtual tour online. The photos and flooplan are used in online and print advertising to make home buyers aware that the property is on the market. Nesbitt Realty handles all the details of arranging showings. Nesbitt Realty also holds open house events to allow potential buyers to view the property without scheduling an appointment. We utilize both print and online advertising, and have one of the largest Internet footprints in the area. Finally, we of course don’t forget to place a sign out front to let passersby know that the property is for sale.
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at Colonial Village.
- Currently for rent at Colonial Village
- Currently for sale at Colonial Village
- Recently sold at Colonial Village
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].
Properties in Halstead at the Metro
- If You Need To Sell Your High-Rise Condo At Montebello Then You Need A Reliable Real Estate Pro
- Why Some High-Rise Condos In Alexandria Sell And Some Don’t
- Survey Suggests Smoking in Home Chips Away at its Value
- Should I offer my condo at Midtown Alexandria for sale at a price slightly higher than the market?
- Why Isn't My Place Like 4832 28th St S Selling?