We can list your Alexandria property to help you achieve your real estate goals. We are a family business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your needs. Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling a property at Seminary Valley.
Let us know if you're considering selling your property at Seminary Valley. We'll be happy to provide you a market analysis at no cost. We want you to achieve your real estate goals as quickly as possible.
Why buy a home?
According to a new realtor.com® survey of more than 1,000 home shoppers, increasing rental costs are pushing more young adults toward homeownership, with 23 percent of buyers between the ages of 18 and 34 reporting rising rents as a trigger for their recent home purchase. “Although record-low inventory and high prices make this housing market unique, some classic features still top most shoppers’ wish lists,” says Danielle Hale, chief economist for realtor.com®. “At the same time, we found some clear differences in priorities. For instance, older buyers are concerned with privacy and being able to age comfortably, while millennials place more emphasis on family needs, stability, and personal expression.”
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at Seminary Valley *
- Currently for rent at Seminary Valley
- Currently for sale at Seminary Valley
- Recently sold at Seminary Valley
Nesbitt Realty (Main Office)
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
LICENSED IN VIRGINIA
703 765 0300
888 783 6391 (fax)
Talk To An Agent About Selling Your Property
- Are banks allowed to profit off of the sale of foreclosed property?
- If You Need To Market Your Place At River Club 1 At Belmont Nesbitt Realty Can Help.
- Best House Color to Sell in Arlington VA
- If You Need To Sell Your Premium Place At Willet Heights Nesbitt Realty Can Help.
- What’s the Best Day of Week and Month to List?