In Broadway, real estate agents are individuals who are licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia to sell real estate.
- All real estate agents must work under a real estate broker who manages and oversees the agent’s work.
- A broker has a greater educational requirement and experience requirement than an agent.
Will Nesbitt is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty.
- Was born in Fairfax VA;
- Grew up in the Shenandoah Valley;
- Was a Russian Linguist/ Signal Intelligence Analyst in the US Army;
- Was an on-air personality at WAPP;
- Nationally published writer and author of Battlestorm game system;
- Was a lead-developer of a dotcom that was sold to a publicly traded company;
- Licensed broker in Virginia and Maryland.
Nesbitt Realty's Listing Agents are different because they have immediate access to the principal broker.
In a billion dollar corporate brokerage, the listing agent might never have access to the principal broker.
There are usually two agents in every transaction:
- Listing Agent — The listing agents provide representation for the home sellers (and landlords).
- Selling Agent — A “selling agent” represents the buyer’s (or renter's) interests.
About Listing Agents in Broadway
- All licensed agents use the same Multiple Listing Service to market properties for sale.
- The listing agent puts best interests of client above interests of all parties—including the agent’s own interests.
- Client relies on a listing agent to represent him or her and puts confidence and faith in the agent.
- There is no charge to the buyer for our agent’s services.
Seller's Tips & Tools
a free archive for property owners that are looking at selling real estate in Broadway
- Agents of Nesbitt Realty
- Awards, recognitions and affiliations
- Can I trust Zillow?
- Get a free price analysis!
- Guide to Broadway
- How does Nesbitt Realty market real estate in Broadway?
- Selling Tips and Resources
- We'll Match or Beat Any Commission Structure in Broadway.
- What is a listing agent?
- What's involved in the Sales Process?
- What's the difference between an agent and a broker?
- Where do we work?
- Why choose Nesbitt Realty?
Read more on how we stack up to the competition
We help sellers in Broadway & surrounds
We want what's best for the client.
Recently Sold in Upper End of the Market in Broadway
Country Club Hills
On Site: 136 Days
Listing courtesy of City & Suburban Homes Co., Inc
See more in Focus
Recently Sold In the Middle of the Market in Broadway
See more in Focus
Recently Sold From The Less Expensive Segment of the Market in Broadway
Four Winds At Oakton
On Site: 31 Days
Listing courtesy of Realty One Group Capital Properties