In Stoneridge Knoll, real estate agents are individuals who are licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia to sell real estate.
- All real estate agents must work under a real estate broker who manages and oversees the agent’s work.
- A broker has a greater educational requirement and experience requirement than an agent.
Will Nesbitt is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty.
- Was born in Fairfax VA;
- Grew up in the Shenandoah Valley;
- Was a Russian Linguist/ Signal Intelligence Analyst in the US Army;
- Was an on-air personality at WAPP;
- Nationally published writer and author of Battlestorm game system;
- Was a lead-developer of a dotcom that was sold to a publicly traded company;
- Licensed broker in Virginia and Maryland.
Nesbitt Realty's Listing Agents are different because they have immediate access to the principal broker.
In a billion dollar corporate brokerage, the listing agent might never have access to the principal broker.
There are usually two agents in every transaction:
- Listing Agent — The listing agents provide representation for the home sellers (and landlords).
- Selling Agent — A “selling agent” represents the buyer’s (or renter's) interests.
About Listing Agents in Stoneridge Knoll
- All licensed agents use the same Multiple Listing Service to list properties for sale.
- The listing agent puts best interests of client above interests of all parties—including the agent’s own interests.
- Client relies on a listing agent to represent him or her and puts confidence and faith in the agent.
- There is no charge to the buyer for our agent’s services.
Seller's Tips & Tools
a handy archive for property owners that are looking at selling real estate in Stoneridge Knoll
- Agents of Nesbitt Realty
- Awards, recognitions and affiliations
- Can I trust Zillow?
- Get a free price analysis!
- Guide to Stoneridge Knoll
- How does Nesbitt Realty market real estate in Stoneridge Knoll?
- Selling Tips and Resources
- We'll Match or Beat Any Commission Structure in Stoneridge Knoll.
- What is a listing agent?
- What's involved in the Sales Process?
- What's the difference between an agent and a broker?
- Where do we work?
- Why choose Nesbitt Realty?
We help sellers in Stoneridge Knoll & surrounds
Nesbitt Realty will strive to make the sales process as easygoing and stress-free as possible.
Is it time to sell?
Call (703)765-0300 to talk with an agent.
The Pricier Side of What Has Recently Sold in Stoneridge Knoll
See more in Focus
Typical Homes that Recently Sold in Stoneridge Knoll
See more in Focus