Do you need to talk to an expert about selling your home?
The Realtors at Nesbitt Realty in Alexandria, VA can sell your home quickly and for the best price. Our real estate agency has experience selling houses, townhouses and condominiums all over Northern Virginia. Talk to us to find out more about
- the current value of your home;
- is now a good time to sell;
- should you sell or should you rent.
Nesbitt Realty also manages properties in Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax County and Falls Church, so we're a great resource for an unbiased discussion about selling vs. renting out your property. Follow the links below to learn more about how our small family-owned brokerage can help you and how we effectively compete against some of the biggest names in real estate. Our agents are happy to talk to you and help you achieve your real estate goals.
Are you considering listing your real estate in Northern Virginia?
Our agents live and work in Northern Virginia. Read more about our sales process and how we market real estate in
Do you need help with selling a home in the Shenandoah Valley?
Our principal broker grew up in the Shenandoah Valley and keeps a home there now. Read more about how our agents sell real estate in
Seller's Tips & Tools
a useful archive for home owners that are thinking of selling real estate in Ballston
- Agents of Nesbitt Realty
- Awards, recognitions and affiliations
- Can I trust Zillow?
- Get a free price analysis!
- Guide to Ballston
- How does Nesbitt Realty market real estate in Ballston?
- Selling Tips and Resources
- We'll Match or Beat Any Commission Structure in Ballston.
- What is a listing agent?
- What's involved in the Sales Process?
- What's the difference between an agent and a broker?
- Where do we work?
- Why choose Nesbitt Realty?
Read more on how we stack up to the competition
Recently Sold in Upper End of the Market in Ballston
See more in Focus
Typical Homes that Recently Sold in Ballston
See more in Focus