Properties in Arlington $975,000 to $1,000,000
Refresh This Search
$999,900 : 1411 Key Blvd #209, Arlington 22209
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,493 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 2018
Days on Market: 6
$985,000 : 4336 N. Henderson Rd, Arlington 22203
4 beds, 3 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 2,374 sq. ft.
Lot size: 938 sq. ft.
Year built: 2008
Days on Market: 7
$975,000 : 1530 Key Blvd #1303, Arlington 22209
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,574 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 1986
Days on Market: 10
$992,000 : 1346 Lynnbrook Dr N, Arlington 22201
3 beds, 2 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 2,625 sq. ft.
Lot size: 3,063 sq. ft.
Year built: 1967
Days on Market: 14
$998,300 : 4324 37th Rd N, Arlington 22207
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,232 sq. ft.
Lot size: 10,225 sq. ft.
Year built: 1954
Days on Market: 37
$1,000,000 : 1317 Glebe Rd, Arlington 22207
5 beds, 4 full baths
Living area: 3,300 sq. ft.
Lot size: 7,916 sq. ft.
Year built: 2010
Days on Market: 38
$979,000 : 2302 Nash St S, Arlington 22202
3 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,798 sq. ft.
Lot size: 11,880 sq. ft.
Year built: 1935
Days on Market: 44
$998,000 : 5648 5th St N, Arlington 22205
4 beds, 4 full baths
Living area: 3,592 sq. ft.
Lot size: 6,000 sq. ft.
Year built: 1951
Days on Market: 47
$999,777 : 1700 Clarendon Blvd #125, Arlington 22209
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,337 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 2012
Days on Market: 49
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Arlington property?
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria