Properties in Arlington $675,000 to $700,000
Refresh This Search
$700,000 : 2220 Fairfax Dr #810, Arlington 22201
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,535 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 2007
Days on Market: 3
$699,900 : 6831 30th Rd N, Arlington 22213
3 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 1,160 sq. ft.
Lot size: 10,558 sq. ft.
Year built: 1951
Days on Market: 4
$699,900 : 3612 12th St S, Arlington 22204
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,532 sq. ft.
Lot size: 2,893 sq. ft.
Year built: 1966
Days on Market: 4
$700,000 : 2501 N McKinley St, Arlington 22207
2 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 1,636 sq. ft.
Lot size: 5,007 sq. ft.
Year built: 1948
Days on Market: 10
$695,000 : 4203 11th St N #1, Arlington 22201
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,400 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 1981
Days on Market: 17
$699,875 : 3912 6th St S, Arlington 22204
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 3,000 sq. ft.
Lot size: 4,600 sq. ft.
Year built: 1940
Days on Market: 18
$699,900 : 2000 Langley St S, Arlington 22204
4 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,650 sq. ft.
Lot size: 2,802 sq. ft.
Year built: 1959
Days on Market: 47
$685,000 : 5200 20th St N, Arlington 22205
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,176 sq. ft.
Lot size: 6,680 sq. ft.
Year built: 1950
Days on Market: 75
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Arlington property?
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria