Properties in Alexandria $850,000 to $875,000
Refresh This Search
$869,000 : 8425 Camden St, Alexandria 22308
5 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 3,300 sq. ft.
Lot size: 4,550 sq. ft.
Year built: 1965
Days on Market: 3
$874,900 : 6424 Wood Haven Rd, Alexandria 22307
4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,264 sq. ft.
Lot size: 10,500 sq. ft.
Year built: 1988
Days on Market: 9
$859,000 : 4100 David Ln, Alexandria 22311
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 3,601 sq. ft.
Lot size: 24,644 sq. ft.
Year built: 1962
Days on Market: 11
$869,900 : 3811 Nalls Rd, Alexandria 22309
5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 5,120 sq. ft.
Lot size: 15,606 sq. ft.
Year built: 2002
Days on Market: 25
$875,000 : 1806 Orchard St, Alexandria 22302
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 6,230 sq. ft.
Year built: 1936
Days on Market: 27
$859,000 : 4908 Grafton St, Alexandria 22312
6 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,509 sq. ft.
Lot size: 10,754 sq. ft.
Year built: 2007
Days on Market: 51
$869,000 : 5201 Mount Vernon Memorial Hwy, Alexandria 22309
6 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 3,450 sq. ft.
Lot size: 24,000 sq. ft.
Year built: 1954
Days on Market: 72
$872,900 : 5023 Rose Hill Farm Dr, Alexandria 22310
4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,940 sq. ft.
Lot size: 13,939 sq. ft.
Year built: 2018
Days on Market: 88
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Alexandria single-family home?
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria