What every property manager should know.
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, then it might be a good idea to employ the services of a good property manager.
- What is the proper procedure for filing a notice to pay rent?
- What notices can permissibly be served to a tenant under the terms of a lease?
- What important legislation is looming on the horizon regarding debt collection?
- By law, what is the maximum security deposit you can collect in Virginia?
- What rights do you have (or not have) regarding pets on your property?
- What amenities are included (or not included) with your property?
- What are the latest fair credit reporting rules and requirements?
- What are the Federal and/or State laws that govern fair housing?
- What questions are you NOT allowed to ask on an application?
- What laws apply to abandoned personal property left behind by a tenant?
- What happens if the tenant moves in an unauthorized pet or another occupant?
- What do I do if the tenant has noise violations or otherwise violates HOA rules?
Contact Us Today
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run business serving Northern Virginia. Your message will go directly to a real person who will respond prompty. Your email address and phone number will never be saved or sold to a marketing list.