Welcome to our property management family!
We'll need some important information to provide the highest possible service to you and your tenant. When your account is started we need you to use the following form to provide information needed to effectively manage your rental property:
a free archive for rental investors in Huntly
- Before you move a tenant into your rental property in Huntly
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Huntly rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Huntly
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Huntly
More Information About Huntly
Need to sell a property in Northern Virginia?
In addition to managing property, Nesbitt Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage. If your depreciation has run its course and we can help you make that 1031 tax-exchange.“Using a real estate agent is a very good idea,” says the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). "All the details involved in home buying [and selling], particularly the financial ones, can be mind-boggling. A good professional can guide you through the entire process and make the experience much easier." Selecting the right professional is the key to a successful real estate transaction. Better than working with a simple real estate agent, you’ll want the services of a Realtor®.
What’s the Difference Between a Real Estate Agent and a Realtor?More than two million people have earned real estate licenses but only a small percentage of these are Realtors. Realtors are members in good standing of the National Association of Realtors, their state association of Realtors and a local real estate board. Realtors are held to high standards of ethical behavior and must undergo continuing education annually to remain accredited. All agents of Nesbitt Realty are Realtors!
What Does a Realtor Do?Realtors in Huntly are required by law to:
- perform necessary and customary acts to assist in the purchase or sale of real estate.
- perform these acts in good faith and with reasonable care.
- properly account for money or other property placed in his or her care.
- disclose “adverse material facts” which are, or should be, within the agent’s knowledge.
- the quality of schools,
- the safety of the community,
- traffic volume,
- Metro accessibility
- nearby parks and attractions