Do you need a renter for a property in Timberville?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to great property management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty seldom has issues with tenants that we identify.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with difficult renters because we've inherited problems from owners who found their own tenants, or from owners who have brought us renters from other property management companies.
The key to discovering a great tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes the ideal
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your real estate investment needs a renter, we immediately appoint a Realtor to get the real estate investment on the market. One of our real estate agent will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the real estate investor has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the property on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the home into the feed of every property manager in Timberville.
The property manager will take a look at your home and make recommendations that could improve your rental's rentability. The property manager will also determine repairs that are required before we can help you. We can make suggestions for contractors if needed.
The property manager will also create a comparative market analysis to nail down the market rental value of your home. By comparing your rental to similar properties that are currently available and comparing your home to properties that recently rented in Timberville we can best know the retail value of your home. From there we will make a recommended list price for the home.
- How we find renters— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new accounts in Timberville have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your renter into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our rental property management system we're happy to explain what we do.
Timberville Rental Management Resources
a good reference for property owners in Timberville
- Before you lease out your property in Timberville
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Timberville rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Timberville
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Timberville
More Information About Timberville
Should you understand more about this area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for anyone who wants to find out more about Timberville and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate provides data regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as a couple of surprising facts that you might not be aware of. And, our Guide highlights some fundamentals of residing in Timberville. Yes, all of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants may also find these tools to be somewhat eye-opening.