Do you need a renter for a rental in Edinburg?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to good rental property management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty very rarely has difficulties with renters that we identify.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with difficult tenants because we've inherited problems from landlords who selected their own renters, or from property owners who have brought us tenants from other rental management companies.
The key to finding a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the standards that make up a good
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property needs a tenant, we immediately appoint a property manager to get the home listed. One of our property manager will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the rental on 100's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the home into the feed of every real estate agent in Edinburg.
The property manager will scrutinize your property and make suggestions that will improve your property's rental value. The Realtor will also notify you of repairs that are necessary before we can assist you. We can make recommendations for maintenance people if needed.
The property manager will also do a comparative market analysis to best know the actual rental value of your home. By comparing your rental to similar real estate investments that are on the market and comparing your real estate investment to properties that recently rented in Edinburg we can help determine the market value of your real estate investment. From there we will make a recommended list price for the rental.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new accounts in Edinburg have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to migrate your renter into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our rental property management system we're proud to explain what we do.
Edinburg Rental Management Resources
a handy reference for landlords in Edinburg
- Before you rent out your property in Edinburg
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Edinburg property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Edinburg
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Edinburg
More Information About Edinburg
Should you know more about this area?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for everyone who wants to learn more about Edinburg and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate provides information about what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as some interesting facts that you may not be aware of. Also, our Guide highlights many of the benefits of living in Edinburg. Naturally, all of this is useful for buyers and sellers, but owners and tenants should also find these resources to be somewhat eye-opening.