Do you need a renter for a rental in Huntly?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to great rental management is great renters. Nesbitt Realty seldom has issues with renters that we find.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with unreasonable tenants because we've inherited issues from landlords who selected their own tenants, or from owners who have brought us tenants from other property managers.
The key to leasing to a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes the right
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your home needs a tenant, we immediately assign a real estate agent to get the home listed. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the property on hundreds's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the real estate investment into the feed of every Realtor in Huntly.
The real estate agent will inspect your rental and make recommendations that could improve your property's rental value. The property manager will also determine repairs that are required before we can help you. We can make suggestions for handymen if called upon.
The Realtor will also build a comparative market analysis to help determine the market rental value of your rental. By comparing your rental to similar offerings that are on the market and comparing your property to properties that recently rented in Huntly we can nail down the retail value of your real estate investment. From there we can make a suggested list price for the real estate investment.
- How we find renters— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Huntly have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a renter to our rental management system we're eager to talk about what we do.
Huntly Rental Management Resources
a good archive for property owners in Huntly
- Before you move a tenant into your rental property in Huntly
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Huntly property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Huntly
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Huntly
More Information About Huntly
Should you understand more about this local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for anyone who needs to learn more about Huntly and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate includes facts about what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as many compelling facts that you may not be aware of. In addition, our Guide has some elements of life in Huntly. Of course, all of this is useful for buyers and sellers, but rental investors and renters will probably also find the facts to be quite edifying.