Do you need a tenant for a property in Chester Gap?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to great rental property management is great renters. Nesbitt Realty rarely has difficulties with tenants that we identify.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with difficult tenants because we've inherited problems from property owners who selected their own tenants, or from owners who have brought us renters from other property managers.
The key to leasing to a great renter is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes the ideal
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your home requires a tenant, we immediately assign a property manager to get the property advertised. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the landlord has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the property on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the property onto the desk of every Realtor in Chester Gap.
The property manager will carefully examine your home and make recommendations that will likely improve your property's rental value. The real estate agent will also notify you of maintenance that are necessary before we can help you. We can make suggestions for handymen if necessary.
The Realtor will also prepare a comparative market analysis to help determine the actual rental value of your rental. By comparing your real estate investment to similar real estate investments that are on the market and comparing your real estate investment to properties that recently rented in Chester Gap we can best know the actual value of your rental. From there we will make a recommended list price for the property.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new accounts in Chester Gap have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to migrate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a renter to our rental property management system we're proud to talk about what we do.
Chester Gap Property Management Resources
a handy source for landlords in Chester Gap
- Before you rent out your property in Chester Gap
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Chester Gap landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Chester Gap
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Chester Gap
More Information About Chester Gap
Should you understand more about this area?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for everyone who hopes to find out more about Chester Gap and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate has data regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and a few compelling facts that you might not be aware of. In addition, our Guide has many of the aspects of living in Chester Gap. Definitely, most of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants might also find this information to be very sobering.