Do you need a renter for a property in Rappahannock County?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to great rental management is good renters. Nesbitt Realty rarely has problems with tenants that we find.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome tenants because we've inherited difficulties from owners who selected their own tenants, or from owners who have brought us tenants from other property managers.
The key to finding a great tenant is starting with an understanding of the standards that make up the right
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property is ready for a tenant, we immediately assign a real estate agent to get the home listed. One of our property manager will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the property owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the real estate investment on 100's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the rental into the feed of every real estate agent in Rappahannock County.
The property manager will inspect your home and make recommendations that will likely improve your rental's rental value. The real estate agent will also notify you of maintenance that are necessary before we can assist you. We can make suggestions for maintenance people when needed.
The real estate agent will also build a comparative market analysis to nail down the market rental value of your rental. By comparing your real estate investment to similar real estate investments that are currently available and comparing your rental to real estate investments that recently rented in Rappahannock County we will nail down the retail value of your property. From there we will make a recommended list price for the real estate investment.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Rappahannock County have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to acclimate your renter into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our property management system we're happy to explain how we work.
Rappahannock County Rental Management Resources
a handy source for landlords in Rappahannock County
- Before you move a tenant into your property in Rappahannock County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Rappahannock County landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Rappahannock County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Rappahannock County
More Information About Rappahannock County
Do you want know more about the area?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for anyone who wants to review important real estate information about Rappahannock County and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate has facts regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and some compelling facts that you might not know. Furthermore, our Guide has quite a few of the benefits of residing in Rappahannock County. As might be expected, most of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants will probably also find these tools to be very enlightening.