Do you need a renter for a property in Cross Junction?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to great rental property management is good tenants. Nesbitt Realty rarely has difficulties with renters that we find.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome renters because we've inherited problems from property owners who found their own renters, or from property owners who have brought us tenants from other property managers.
The key to discovering a great tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a great
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your real estate investment requires a tenant, we immediately appoint a real estate agent to get the property listed. One of our real estate agent will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the rental on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the property onto the desk of every property manager in Cross Junction.
The Realtor will take a look at your real estate investment and make suggestions that will likely improve your property's rental value. The real estate agent will also notify you of maintenance that are necessary before we can assist you. We can make suggestions for handymen when necessary.
The Realtor will also do a comparative market analysis to nail down the actual rental value of your property. By comparing your real estate investment to similar offerings that are currently available and comparing your real estate investment to homes that recently rented in Cross Junction we can best know the actual value of your property. From there we can make a recommended list price for the rental.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new accounts in Cross Junction have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to migrate your renter into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our property management system we're eager to explain how we work.
Cross Junction Rental Management Resources
a useful archive for property owners in Cross Junction
- Before you put a renter in your property in Cross Junction
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Cross Junction property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Cross Junction
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Cross Junction
More Information About Cross Junction
Should you know more about our community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for everyone who needs to investigate real estate facts about Cross Junction and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate compiles data regarding what has sold and what is on the market, and a few surprising facts that you might not be aware of. Also, our Guide highlights quite a few of the benefits of living in Cross Junction. Of course, all of this is useful for purchasers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants will probably also find the facts to be somewhat eye-opening.