Do you need a tenant for a rental in Cross Junction?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to good rental property management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty seldom has difficulties with tenants that we place.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with difficult tenants because we've inherited difficulties from real estate investors who found their own renters, or from landlords who have brought us tenants from other property management companies.
The key to discovering a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the standards that make up a good
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property needs a tenant, we immediately assign a property manager to get the property advertised. One of our real estate agent will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the real estate investor has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the property on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the property into the feed of every property manager in Cross Junction.
The property manager will carefully examine your real estate investment and make suggestions that will improve your home's rental value. The real estate agent will also notify you of maintenance that are necessary before we can help you. We can make suggestions for handymen if called upon.
The property manager will also do a comparative market analysis to help determine the market rental value of your rental. By comparing your home to similar properties that are on the market and comparing your home to homes that recently rented in Cross Junction we will nail down the actual value of your home. From there we can make a recommended list price for the property.
- How we find renters— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a renter?
Many of our new rentals in Cross Junction have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to migrate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a renter to our property management system we're proud to explain how we work.
Cross Junction Property Management Resources
a useful source for landlords in Cross Junction
- Before you put a renter in your rental property in Cross Junction
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for property owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Cross Junction property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Cross Junction
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Cross Junction
More Information About Cross Junction
Do you want know more about our area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for everyone who needs to learn more about Cross Junction and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate includes data regarding what has sold and what is on the market, as well as a few interesting facts that you might not be aware of. Furthermore, our Guide highlights quite a few of the assets of living in Cross Junction. Definitely, most of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but owners and renters will probably also find this information to be somewhat informative.