Do you need a tenant for a rental in Edsall Park?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to great rental property management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty rarely has problems with tenants that we place.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with difficult renters because we've inherited issues from real estate investors who found their own tenants, or from owners who have brought us tenants from other rental management companies.
The key to leasing to a great renter is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a great
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your rental requires a tenant, we immediately appoint a Realtor to get the property advertised. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the rental on hundreds's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the property into the feed of every property manager in Edsall Park.
The Realtor will inspect your rental and make recommendations that will likely improve your rental's rentability. The Realtor will also list maintenance that are required before we can help you. We can make suggestions for contractors if necessary.
The Realtor will also build a comparative market analysis to help determine the actual rental value of your home. By comparing your real estate investment to similar properties that are currently available and comparing your property to real estate investments that recently rented in Edsall Park we will help determine the market value of your property. From there we can make a suggested list price for the real estate investment.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Edsall Park have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our rental management system we're happy to talk about what we do.
Edsall Park Rental Management Resources
a useful source for rental investors in Edsall Park
- Before you move a tenant into your investment in Edsall Park
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Edsall Park rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Edsall Park
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Edsall Park
More Information About Edsall Park
Do you want know more about the community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for anyone who wants to learn more about Edsall Park and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate has information regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as a few compelling facts that you might not be aware of. Also, our Guide features quite a few of the aspects of life in Edsall Park. As might be expected, most of this is useful for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and renters might also find these tools to be quite enlightening.