Do you need a tenant for a property in Springfield?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to good rental management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty seldom has difficulties with renters that we place.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome tenants because we've inherited problems from landlords who found their own tenants, or from property owners who have brought us tenants from other rental management companies.
The key to finding a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a good
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property requires a renter, we immediately appoint a property manager to get the property on the market. One of our real estate agent will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the property owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the home on 100's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the rental onto the desk of every property manager in Springfield.
The Realtor will carefully examine your property and make recommendations that will likely improve your property's rentability. The real estate agent will also list repairs that are necessary before we can help you. We can make recommendations for contractors if called upon.
The property manager will also prepare a comparative market analysis to best know the actual rental value of your property. By comparing your property to similar properties that are on the market and comparing your rental to properties that recently rented in Springfield we can nail down the retail value of your property. From there we will make a suggested list price for the home.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Springfield have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a renter to our rental property management system we're happy to explain how we work.
Springfield Property Management Resources
a useful reference for landlords in Springfield
- Before you move a tenant into your rental property in Springfield
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Springfield rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Springfield
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Springfield
More Information About Springfield
Do you need understand more about this area?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a helpful resource for everyone who needs to find out more about Springfield and nearby communities. The Guide to Real Estate compiles data regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, and many shocking facts that you may not know. And, our Guide has quite a few of the elements of life in Springfield. Of course, most of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but property owners and renters should also find this data to be very informative.