Do you need a renter for a rental in Clifton?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to great rental property management is great renters. Nesbitt Realty seldom has difficulties with renters that we place.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with unreasonable tenants because we've inherited difficulties from landlords who found their own tenants, or from real estate investors who have brought us renters from other property management companies.
The key to discovering a great tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes the right
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your real estate investment needs a tenant, we immediately assign a property manager to get the rental listed. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the landlord has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the rental on 100's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the real estate investment onto the desk of every property manager in Clifton.
The Realtor will take a look at your rental and make suggestions that will likely improve your rental's rentability. The property manager will also list maintenance that are necessary before we can assist you. We can make recommendations for contractors if called upon.
The Realtor will also build a comparative market analysis to help determine the retail rental value of your property. By comparing your property to similar offerings that are currently available and comparing your property to properties that recently rented in Clifton we will nail down the market value of your property. From there we can make a recommended list price for the rental.
- How we find renters— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a renter?
Many of our new accounts in Clifton have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a renter to our rental property management system we're eager to explain what we do.
Clifton Property Management Resources
a good archive for property owners in Clifton
- Before you move a tenant into your investment in Clifton
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Clifton rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Clifton
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Clifton
More Information About Clifton
Do you want understand more about this area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful resource for anyone who hopes to investigate real estate facts about Clifton and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate has facts about what has sold and what is on the market, and a few compelling facts that you may not know. And, our Guide features many of the aspects of residing in Clifton. Of course, all of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but landlords and renters will probably also find these resources to be somewhat edifying.