Do you need a tenant for a property in Clifton?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to great property management is good renters. Nesbitt Realty almost never has issues with tenants that we place.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome tenants because we've inherited issues from owners who found their own renters, or from owners who have brought us tenants from other property management companies.
The key to leasing to a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a great
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property needs a tenant, we immediately appoint a property manager to get the real estate investment advertised. One of our real estate agent will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the real estate investor has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the home on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the property onto the desk of every property manager in Clifton.
The Realtor will take a look at your home and make recommendations that could improve your home's rental value. The real estate agent will also list maintenance that are necessary before we can assist you. We can make suggestions for handymen when called upon.
The property manager will also create a comparative market analysis to best know the market rental value of your home. By comparing your home to similar real estate investments that are on the market and comparing your rental to properties that recently rented in Clifton we can best know the actual value of your property. From there we can make a recommended list price for the rental.
- How we find renters— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Clifton have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to migrate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our rental property management system we're proud to talk about what we do.
Clifton Rental Management Resources
a good reference for rental investors in Clifton
- Before you rent out your rental in Clifton
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Clifton owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Clifton
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Clifton
More Information About Clifton
Do you want know more about the community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for everyone who needs to learn more about Clifton and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate provides information about what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as some surprising facts that you may not be aware of. And, our Guide highlights quite a few of the elements of life in Clifton. As might be expected, most of this is useful for purchasers and sellers, but landlords and tenants should also find this information to be very informative.