Do you need a renter for a rental in Port Royal?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to great rental property management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty very rarely has difficulties with tenants that we find.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome tenants because we've inherited difficulties from property owners who found their own tenants, or from owners who have brought us tenants from other property management companies.
The key to finding a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the standards that make up the right
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your home is ready for a tenant, we immediately appoint a real estate agent to get the home listed. One of our real estate agent will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the home on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the real estate investment onto the desk of every real estate agent in Port Royal.
The property manager will inspect your real estate investment and make suggestions that could improve your real estate investment's rentability. The real estate agent will also determine repairs that are necessary before we can assist you. We can make recommendations for handymen if needed.
The Realtor will also create a comparative market analysis to help determine the market rental value of your real estate investment. By comparing your home to similar properties that are on the market and comparing your property to offerings that recently rented in Port Royal we will nail down the market value of your home. From there we can make a recommended list price for the home.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new accounts in Port Royal have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to acclimate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our property management system we're proud to explain how we work.
Port Royal Property Management Resources
a good reference for property owners in Port Royal
- Before you lease out your investment in Port Royal
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Port Royal property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Port Royal
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Port Royal
More Information About Port Royal
Should you know more about our area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for everyone who hopes to investigate real estate facts about Port Royal and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate compiles data about what has sold and what is for sale, as well as a few shocking facts that you may not be aware of. In addition, our Guide has many of the benefits of residing in Port Royal. Naturally, all of this is interesting for purchasers and sellers, but property owners and renters will also find this data to be somewhat informative.