Do you need a rental manager for your property in Features?
Nesbitt Realty manages rental properties in Features, VA. If you're a landlord in the area, you would be smart to get to know us better. We are a family-run business that is eager to serve your needs. We can market your rental property and we will find the best possible renter as quickly as possible.
Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
If you're looking for a new association manager or if you need help with association management services, please contact us. Nesbitt Realty manages associations in Northern Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley, but we don't manage every association in the area. Nesbitt Realty does not manage Features, therefore if you're looking for help with association documents, we won't be able to assist you .
Do you want to talk to a rental property manager in Features?Licensed real estate agents are required to successfully completed an approved course of study. Also, real estate agents must pass a Virginia licensing exam. Above all, a manager license is not required in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Even so, Nesbitt Realty's managers are all licensed real estate licensees who report directly to a licensed real estate broker. Hence, Nesbitt's agents are very familiar with state regulations for the handling of escrow funds and many other particulars of real estate and landlord-tenant regulation. Licensure is important, but so is appropriate certification. Property management certifications are also an indicator of further industry knowledge. Trade organizations like the Virginia Association of Realtors and the National Association of Residential Property Managers grant these credentials only to qualifed managers. Nesbitt Realty is an approved member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers and has a number of related affiliations.
Do you need understand more about our area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for anyone who wants to investigate real estate facts about Features and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate has facts regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and a couple of shocking facts that you might not know. Also, our Guide features many of the elements of living in Features. Of course, all of this is useful for purchasers and sellers, but real estate investors and renters will likely also find this information to be very edifying.
Features Rental Management Resources
a useful reference for landlords in Features
- Before you move a tenant into your rental in Features
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Features rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Features
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Features