Do you require a property manager in Basye?
Do you need to talk about property management in Basye?Licensed agents are required to successfully completed a Virginia approved course of study. Furthermore, agentss are required to pass a Virginia licensing exam. But, a property manager license is not required in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Even so, Nesbitt Realty's management professionals are all licensed real estate licensees who report directly to a licensed real estate broker. You will find that Nesbitt's agents are very familiar with state regulations for the handling of escrow funds and many other particulars of real estate and landlord-tenant regulation. Licensure is important, but so is appropriate certification. Property management certifications are also an indicator of further industry knowledge. Trade organizations like the Virginia Association of Realtors and the National Association of Residential Property Managers grant these credentials only to qualifed managers. Nesbitt Realty is an approved member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers and has a number of related affiliations.
Do you want know more about the local real estate market?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for anyone who needs to find out more about Basye and neighboring areas. The Guide to Real Estate compiles information regarding what has sold and what is for sale, as well as a few surprising facts that you may not know. Not to mention, our Guide highlights many of the benefits of living in Basye. Naturally, all of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but owners and tenants may also find these tools to be somewhat sobering.
Basye Property Management Resources
a good source for property owners in Basye
- Before you move a tenant into your rental in Basye
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Basye owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Basye
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Basye
More Information About Basye
What makes us different from other property managers in Basye
Email us for a precise report on your property's rental value in Basye. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Rental Property Management
Talk to us about managing your rental property.
There are no recent listings between $2200 and $3500.
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties in Basye become available with your criteria.