Do you want a rental manager in Rockingham County?
We manage properties in these communities of Rockingham County.
- Fulks Run
- Mc Gaheysville
- Mount Crawford
- Mt Crawford
- Penn Laird
- Port Republic
- Singers Glen
Landlords count on our tiny real estate company to manage their real estate in Rockingham County.The property management company's main function is to deal one-to-one with applicants, tenants and maintenance people. A good property manager will save you time and worry by keeping your rental property should keep the rent coming in while simultaneously maintaining the value of your investment. A trustworthy property manager must handle:
- identifying and leasing to reliable tenants,
- accounting for and paying rent in a prompt manner,
- accounting, preparing end of year and monthly statements,
- handling touch up and repair problems,
- answering tenant issues,
- knowing the rights and duties of the tenant,
- and even pursuing evictions.
Do you want understand more about the community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful tool for anyone who wants to investigate real estate facts about Rockingham County and surrounding areas. The Guide to Real Estate provides information regarding what has sold and what is on the market, and some surprising facts that you might not be aware of. In addition, our Guide spotlights some assets of life in Rockingham County. Naturally, most of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but property owners and tenants will probably also find this information to be somewhat edifying.
Rockingham County Rental Management Resources
a useful reference for property owners in Rockingham County
- Before you move a tenant into your property in Rockingham County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Rockingham County landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Rockingham County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Rockingham County