Do you require a rental property management company in Manassas?
Enjoy worry-free rentals by employing a reliable rental property manager serving Manassas and the surrounding area.Would you like to know how much property management costs in Manassas and Northern Virginia? Definitely, price can always vary widely. however, the standard price for professional property management ranges anywhere from 5% to 12% of the monthly rent. This varies by location and condition of the real estate to be managed. The quantity of rental in each holding and the exact service needed also affect price if calculating the total fees charged. Nesbitt Realty is usually a firm that charges the lowest fees in the area. For example, there are a few companies that require a fee regardless of whether there is a current tenant or not. (Nesbitt Realty does not charge during vacancy.) Many companies are well-known for charging hefty set-up fees for new clients. You can read more about Nesbitt Realty's fees here.
Do you want understand more about this area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful tool for everyone who hopes to investigate real estate facts about Manassas and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate has information regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as a few shocking facts that you may not know. In addition, our Guide highlights some fundamentals of residing in Manassas. Yes, most of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but owners and tenants will probably also find the facts to be somewhat useful.
Manassas Property Management Resources
a handy archive for rental investors in Manassas
- Before you lease out your rental property in Manassas
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Manassas rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Manassas
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Manassas
More Information About Manassas
What makes us different from other property managers in Manassas
Contact us for a precise report on rental values in Manassas. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.