Do you need a rental property manager in Manassas Park?
Our management professionals are eager to serve your needs.Are you curious how much rental property management costs in Manassas Park and Northern Virginia? Yes, price can always fluctuate a lot. however, the usual price for professional property management ranges anywhere from 5% to 12% of the monthly rent. This is dependent on location and condition of the real estate to be managed. The quantity of rental in each holding as well as the types of services necessary also impact price when calculating the total fees charged. Nesbitt Realty is usually a firm which charges the lowest fees in the area. Case in point, there are a few companies that require a fee whether there is a current tenant or not. (Nesbitt Realty does not charge during vacancy.) A number of companies are infamous for charging set-up fees for new clients. You can read more about Nesbitt Realty's fees here.
Do you want know more about the local real estate market?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for everyone who hopes to review important real estate information about Manassas Park and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate compiles information about what has sold and what is for sale, as well as a few surprising facts that you might not know. In addition, our Guide highlights quite a few of the elements of living in Manassas Park. Yes, all of this is interesting for purchasers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants will also find this information to be somewhat enlightening.
Manassas Park Property Management Resources
a useful reference for rental investors in Manassas Park
- Before you move a tenant into your property in Manassas Park
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Manassas Park property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Manassas Park
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Manassas Park