Do you need a property management company in Stephenson?
Do you need information about property management services in Stephenson?Licensed agents must successfully completed an approved course of study. And, agentss must pass a state licensing exam. But even so, a property manager license is not required in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Even without this requirement, Nesbitt Realty's rental property managers are all licensed real estate licensees who report directly to a licensed real estate broker. You will find that Nesbitt's agents are very familiar with state regulations for the handling of landlord responsibilities and many other details of real estate and landlord-tenant regulation. Licensure is important, but so is proper certification. Property management certifications are also an indicator of further industry knowledge. Trade organizations like the Virginia Association of Realtors and the National Association of Residential Property Managers grant these credentials only to qualifed pros. Nesbitt Realty is an approved member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers and has a number of related affiliations.
Do you need know more about this area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a handy resource for everyone who hopes to learn more about Stephenson and surrounding areas. The Guide to Real Estate includes facts regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as a few shocking facts that you may not be aware of. Not to mention, our Guide features some fundamentals of living in Stephenson. As might be expected, all of this is useful for buyers and sellers, but landlords and tenants will also find this information to be very edifying.
Stephenson Rental Management Resources
a free archive for property owners in Stephenson
- Before you lease out your investment in Stephenson
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Stephenson landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Stephenson
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Stephenson