Do you require a rental property manager in Fairfax?
We manage properties in these communities of Fairfax.
Investors count on our family real estate business to manage their properties in Fairfax.Licensed agents are required to successfully completed an approved course of study. Not to mention, agentss must pass a Virginia licensing exam. However, a rental property manager license is not required in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Even without this requirement, Nesbitt Realty's rental property managers are all licensed real estate licensees who report directly to a licensed real estate broker. Hence, Nesbitt's agents are very familiar with state regulations for the handling of security deposits and many other details of real estate and landlord-tenant regulation. Licensure is important, but so is appropriate certification. Property management certifications are also an indication of further industry knowledge. Trade organizations like the Virginia Association of Realtors and the National Association of Residential Property Managers grant these credentials only to qualifed professionals. Nesbitt Realty is an approved member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers and has a number of related affiliations.
Do you want know more about this area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for everyone who hopes to find out more about Fairfax and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate includes data about what has sold and what is for sale, and many interesting facts that you may not be aware of. And, our Guide highlights many of the elements of residing in Fairfax. Certainly, all of this is useful for buyers and sellers, but landlords and renters will probably also find these resources to be somewhat edifying.
Fairfax Rental Management Resources
a good reference for property owners in Fairfax
- Before you rent out your investment in Fairfax
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fairfax owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Fairfax
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Fairfax