Do you want a property management company in Fairfax?
We manage properties in these communities of Fairfax.
Experience peace of mind by using an expert property manager serving FairfaxNesbitt Realty recognizes the significance of your rental. There is nothing more important for our property manager than taking good care of the rental properties in our hands. Regularly, our principal broker meets with each and every staff member to stay on top of any potential problems at any of the real estate investments we manage. In addition, every member of the management team, including all Realtors, property managers and administrators, meet often to keep current on legal updates and changes in the industry. We do this to maintain our focus on best property management practices. Nesbitt Realty is a little family-run company that constantly strives for excellence in real estate services. We work diligently and smart, pursuing our goal of the satisfying the demands of the tenant while attending to the needs (and rights) of the landlord. Reach out to us now to learn more about what makes us different from other rental property managers. We presently serve Fairfax. We manage single-family homes, townhouses and condominiums|many types and kinds of properties|luxury and budget rentals|rentals of all types|rentals and associations}.
Should you understand more about this community?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a handy resource for anyone who hopes to find out more about Fairfax and neighboring areas. The Guide to Real Estate includes data regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as many interesting facts that you may not know. Also, our Guide highlights some elements of residing in Fairfax. As a matter of course, all of this is useful for purchasers and sellers, but real estate investors and renters will probably also find these resources to be quite sobering.
Fairfax Rental Management Resources
a handy archive for landlords in Fairfax
- Before you put a renter in your property in Fairfax
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your managment company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fairfax owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Fairfax
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Fairfax