We can list your property at city County to help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
What does a property manager do?
The property manager’s primary role is to interface directly with applicants, tenants, and maintenance people. A good property manager saves you time, hassle, and worry by having your property producing income while maintaining the value of your investment. The property manager handles:
- the marketing of your rental,
- the collection of rent in a timely fashion,
- the maintenance of a record of all income and expenses,
- the overseeing of maintenance and repair issues,
- the response to tenant complaints,
- the knowledge of when to draw the line,
- and even the pursuance of evictions.
Nesbitt Realty has the know-how and experience in properly managing your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that your investment is in good hands.
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values in [City]
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].