Nesbitt Realty manages property in Woodbridge, VA and we appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs as a property owner. Nesbitt Realty does not manage the Belmont association. (We are not the association nor are we association management.)
However, Nesbitt Realty helps individual landlords and property owners when they need assistance with rental management services at Belmont in Woodbridge, VA.
We can list your property at Belmont to help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
If you have never had a property manager before, you are probably curious and would like to learn about the roles and functions of property managers and what type of impact having one designated to you will have on you business affairs. The scope of a property manager is wide, and a property manager strives to:
- Collect rental fees. Each sum of money received is placed in an escrow account. Funds are disbursed for the payment of bills, income to the landlord, and the property management company fees.
- Maintain accurate records of funds, receipts, and expenditures; and regularly furnish these records to respective landlords.
- Handle all matters with HOA/COA.
- Manage all tenant relations which include maintenance requests and late fee notices. Deal with a laundry list of tenant problems such as unauthorized guests, unauthorized pets, parking issues, tenant cleanliness, noise violations, neighbor complaints, and the list goes on. We also manage the process of prosecuting actions to evict tenants on an as-needed basis.
- Ensure compliance with state laws, local ordinances, licensing requirements, association rules, Fair Housing laws, insurance requirements, and IRS requirements.
- Manage and dispatch handymen when necessary.
- Inspect the property periodically: at the time of move-in, move-out, and frequently during tenancy.
Generally, money does not flow from the landlord to the property manager or from the tenant to the landlord; but it flows from the tenant to the property manager to the landlord. Fees and commissions are withheld upon collection of rental fees.
Our agreements are standardized and its duration is a one-year period; however, either party may terminate the agreement at the end of a 30-day notice.
If you are interested in learning more, you may want to find out what differentiates Nesbitt Realty from other property managers.
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Call (703)765-0300 to speak to a property management professional.
Nesbitt Realty manages property in Woodbridge!
- Did You Know Nesbitt Realty Can Manage Your Rental Luxury Home In Alexandria?May 4, 2018
- We Can Find A Tenant For Your Rental House In Falls ChurchSeptember 19, 2018
- Nesbitt Realty Discovers Lessees In 22209 In ArlingtonOctober 17, 2018
- What Does Nesbitt Realty Do To Handle A Rental Garden-Style Condo In 22310 In Fairfax County?November 24, 2018
- Do You Need A Rental Property Manager In Exchange At Van Dorn?August 13, 2018