Do you want a property manager in Springfield?
Enjoy peace of mind by hiring a property management company servicing SpringfieldAre you curious how much property management costs in Springfield and Northern Virginia? As might be expected, price can always fluctuate widely. however, the usual price for professional property management ranges anywhere from 5% to 12% of the monthly rent. This is dependent on location and condition of the property to be managed. The quantity of rental units in each holding and the kinds of service required also affect price when calculating the total fees charged. Nesbitt Realty is generally a manager that charges the lowest fees in the area. For example, there are a few companies that require a fee whether there is a current tenant or not. (Nesbitt Realty does not charge during vacancy.) A few companies are famous for charging large set-up fees for new clients. You can read more about Nesbitt Realty's fees here.
Should you understand more about our local real estate market?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a handy resource for anyone who needs to investigate real estate facts about Springfield and nearby communities. The Guide to Real Estate has facts about what has sold and what is for sale, and some surprising facts that you might not know. In addition, our Guide has some aspects of life in Springfield. As might be expected, most of this is interesting for purchasers and sellers, but rental investors and renters might also find this data to be very useful.
Springfield Property Management Resources
a good archive for property owners in Springfield
- Before you put a renter in your investment in Springfield
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Springfield owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Springfield
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Springfield