Do you require a rental property management company in Burke?
Enjoy peace of mind by employing a property manager working in BurkeWould you like to know how much rental management costs in Burke and Northern Virginia? Of course, price can always vary widely. however, the standard price for professional property management ranges anywhere from 5% to 12% of the monthly rent. This is dependent on location and condition of the real estate to be managed. The quantity of rental units in each holding and the types of service necessary also affect price if calculating the total fees charged. Nesbitt Realty is often a manager that charges the lowest fees in Northern Virginia. For instance, there are other companies which charge a fee whether there is a current tenant or not. (Nesbitt Realty does not charge during vacancy.) A number of companies are well-known for requiring hefty set-up fees for new clients. You can read more about Nesbitt Realty's fees here.
Do you need understand more about the local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for anyone who hopes to review important real estate information about Burke and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate provides data regarding what has sold and what is on the market, and some surprising facts that you may not know. Also, our Guide features some elements of living in Burke. As a matter of course, all of this is useful for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and renters will also find the facts to be very useful.
Burke Rental Management Resources
a good source for rental investors in Burke
- Before you put a renter in your rental in Burke
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Burke landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Burke
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Burke
More Information About Burke
What makes us different from other property managers in Burke
Phone us for an accurate report on your property's rental value in Burke. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.