Do you want a property manager in Alexandria?
We manage properties in these communities of Alexandria.
- Carlyle District
- Del Ray
- Lee District
- Mount Vernon
- New Alexandria
- Old Town
- Potomac Yard
- West End
Do you need information about rental property management in Alexandria?A dedicated property manager worries about the owner's property as if it were his own. Not to mention, a dedicated property manager cares about the property's occupants. A dedicated property manager knows that calls come in on holidays and in the middle of the night and is still prepared to handle problems. Learn more about Nesbitt Realty & Property Management.
Do you want understand more about our area?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a helpful tool for everyone who needs to investigate real estate facts about Alexandria and surrounding areas. The Guide to Real Estate includes facts regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, and a few compelling facts that you might not be aware of. Not to mention, our Guide has quite a few of the aspects of residing in Alexandria. Yes, most of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants might also find these resources to be very sobering.
Alexandria Property Management Resources
a free archive for rental investors in Alexandria
- Before you put a renter in your rental property in Alexandria
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Alexandria property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Alexandria
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Alexandria