Do you need a property manager in Fairfax?
We manage properties in these communities of Fairfax.
Do you want to learn more about property management in Fairfax?A professional rental property manager should understand Federal, state, and local landlord-tenant law. Landlord tenant law is often changed, so a good management professional must stay apprised of these updates. A expert management professional not only understands landlord tenant regulations but has working experience handling problems when they occur. Learn more about Nesbitt Realty & Property Management.
Do you need understand more about our community?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for everyone who needs to find out more about Fairfax and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate provides information regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as a couple of compelling facts that you might not be aware of. Also, our Guide spotlights many of the benefits of residing in Fairfax. As might be expected, all of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but landlords and tenants will likely also find these tools to be very eye-opening.
Fairfax Rental Management Resources
a handy reference for property owners in Fairfax
- Before you put a renter in your property in Fairfax
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fairfax landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Fairfax
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Fairfax