Nesbitt Realty manages property in Alexandria, VA and we appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs as a property owner. Nesbitt Realty does not manage the Porto Vecchio association. (We are not the association nor are we association management.)
However, Nesbitt Realty helps individual landlords and property owners when they need assistance with rental management services at Porto Vecchio in Alexandria, VA.
We can list your property at Porto Vecchio to help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
If you’ve never hired the services of a property manager before, you’ll probably want to learn as much as possible about the process and what exactly property managers’ portfolio entails. In the broadest sense, here’s what all property managers do (or promise to do):
- Collect rents. Place rents into an escrow account. Disburse funds to pay bills, income to landlords, and fees to the property management company.
- Keep a record of all money and receipts and furnish that record on a regular basis to the landlord.
- Deal with HOA/COA.
- Manage tenant relations including maintenance requests and late fee notices. We also deal with a laundry list of tenant problems: unauthorized guests, unauthorized pets, parking issues, tenant cleanliness, noise violations, neighbor complaints, etc. If necessary, we manage the process of prosecuting actions to evict tenants.
- Ensure compliance with state laws, local ordinances, licensing requirements, association rules, Fair Housing laws, insurance requirements, and IRS requirements.
- Manage and dispatch handymen as needed.
- Inspect the property at the time of move-in at the time of move-out and make random inspections during tenancy.
Money in general does not flow from the landlord to the property manager. Money flows from the tenant to the property manager to the landlord. Fees and commissions are withheld from collected rents.
Our standard agreement is a one year term, but either party can terminate the arrangement with a 30-day-notice.
The next step is to learn a little more about what differentiates us from other property managers.
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia.
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Call (703)765-0300 to speak to a property management professional.
Nesbitt Realty manages property in Alexandria!
- What’s involved in Property Management?September 12, 2015
- Do You Need A Rental Property Manager In Amberleigh?April 17, 2018
- What Do Property Managers Do?June 2, 2016
- Do You Need A Rental Property Manager For Your 3-bedroom Bungalow-style House In Alexandria?October 10, 2018
- Connect With Our Small Real Estate Brokerage To Take Care Of Your Real Estate Such As 8503 Westover Ct #755August 27, 2018