Nesbitt Realty manages property in Alexandria, VA and we appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs as a property owner. Nesbitt Realty does not manage the Olympus association. (We are not the association nor are we association management.)
However, Nesbitt Realty helps individual landlords and property owners when they need assistance with rental management services at Olympus in Alexandria, VA.
We can list your property at Olympus to help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
If you’ve never used a property manager before, you’ll probably want to learn as much as possible about the process and what exactly property managers do. In the broadest sense, here’s what all property managers do (or promise to do):
- Collect the rents. Put the rents into an escrow account. Disburse funds to pay bills, income to the landlord and fees to the property management company.
- Keep a record of all money and receipts and furnish that record on a regular basis to the landlord.
- Deal with HOA/COA.
- Manage tenant relations including maintenance requests, late fee notices. Deal with a laundry list of tenant problems: unauthorized guests, unauthorized pets, parking issues, tenant cleanliness, noise violations, neighbor complaints, etc. If necessary we manage the process of prosecuting actions to evict Tenants.
- Ensure compliance with state laws, local ordinances, licensing requirements, association rules, Fair Housing laws, insurance requirements, IRS requirements.
- Manage and dispatch handymen as needed.
- Inspect the property at the time of move-in at the time of move-out and from time-to-time during tenancy.
Money in general does not flow from the landlord to the property manager. Money flows from the tenant to the property manager to the landlord. Fees and commissions are withheld from collected rents.
Our standard agreement is a one year term, but either party can terminate the arrangement with 30 days notice.
The next step is to learn a little more about what differentiates us from other property managers.
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Call (703)765-0300 to speak to a property management professional.
Nesbitt Realty manages property in Alexandria!
- Is Nesbitt Realty Accredited To Handle Townhouses For Lease In Fairfax County, Virginia?October 17, 2018
- Inlet Cove is near Fort Belvoir and Potomac MillsAugust 17, 2016
- Who Can Take Care Of Your Rental In And Around Falls Church?September 24, 2018
- Nesbitt Realty Can Manage Rental TownhousesSeptember 17, 2018
- Rental Management ServicesJune 3, 2013