What to do if we are managing your property but you don't yet know your new address
Many of our clients are transfering out of Northern Virginia, but they don't know their new address. When you sign the property management agreement, and you don't know your new address, simply give us that information to your agent as soon as you know where you will be living.
Nesbitt Realty provides award-winning property management services.
Learn more about how we can help you achieve your real estate goals.
a handy reference for landlords in Northern Virginia
- Before you lease out your property in Northern Virginia
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Northern Virginia property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Northern Virginia
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Northern Virginia