How we handle your homeowners or condominium association in Strasburg
We require that the tenant abide by all community and association covenants. To assist us in this endeavor, we ask that the property owner leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.
If your rental is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's job to arrange for those passes. Typically the tenant needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. In some communities, you'll need to turn in the old passes before new passes can be issued.
a useful archive for rental investors in Strasburg
- Before you lease out your rental in Strasburg
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Strasburg property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Strasburg
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Strasburg