How we deal with your homeowners or condominium association in Strasburg

We require that the tenant abide by all community and association rules. To assist us in this duty, we need the property owner leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the renter's reference.

If your rental property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Typically the tenant needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Occasionally, you'll need to hand over your old passes before new passes can be issued.