How we handle your homeowners or condominium association in Edinburg

We require that the renter abide by all community and association rules. To help us in this endeavor, we ask that the landlord leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the renter's reference.

If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's job to arrange for those passes. Most often the renter needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Sometimes, you'll need to turn in the old passes before new passes can be issued.